- The Master Sessions, Panels and Borrowing Benefits were awesome and were all necessary: teaching, questioning, practicing, to enhance our knowledge of EFT. The fact that [the Showcase] was balanced and very well organized impressed me and inspires me to attend more workshops and put into practice what I have experienced and gained.
- I enjoyed the flow of fertile information from beginning to end. I am leaving with the feeling of richness and inspired to EFT – explore, create, weave it into my practice with the new tools I’ve learned. Thank you!!
- I was glad to have the chance to see Pat Carrington work with individual clients. I was very impressed with her talent, her professionalism and her calm affect. Pat Carrington is the most ‘out of the box’ thinker and I love her innovations and creativity.
- All of the presenters were excellent. I got something from all the sessions. It was personally moving.
- I really resonated with Jan Luther’s working and way to look at things. She gave me good phrases to use that I hadn’t thought of.
- Mary Stafford was inspirational. Her information about using EFT with Kids was useful for me personally and professionally.
- I valued Andy offering his vulnerability in front of the audience – very good modeling!!
- Carol Look gave lots of direct examples on how to be specific and get to the root cause. Carol Look is modeling what I want to do in presenting EFT in a seminar format.
- David Rourke’s mini presentation on the Stages of Addiction was excellent.
- Nancy Gnecco gave a good combination of Basics plus showing how to handle severe trauma.
- Lindsay Kenny’s bundling baggage approach was excellent. It came at the right time to help me with a particularly challenging client. The Showcase was money well spent.
- The entire Showcase exceeded any expectations I had. Overall I was impressed by the gentleness and kindness that each master in their own way revealed as they presented. I appreciated the schedule and the pacing which was respectful and nurturing.
- As someone very new to EFT every portion of the schedule offered great wisdom and insightful information. Experiencing the different approaches was helpful in demonstrating that many personalities can do this work. The wide variety of applied emphasis illustrates the many opportunities for using EFT to heal the planet. Many thanks to each and every person involved in the Showcase!!
- Pat Carrington’s presentation of her Choices Method was very beneficial. She is simply the most gracious woman I’ve ever met. I have a new role model for social and interpersonal situations!
- I loved all of it --- everything was great! Topics and presenters were relevant and skillful. Thank you!!
- I was glad to see Carol Look do her excellent work with people on stage and in the closing with all of the attendees.
- I believe all of the sessions will be of great assistance to me in my psychotherapy work. I’m certain I’ll use EFT more and at a higher skill level now. Have more of them!!
- Jan Luther was helpful and informative every minute.
- David Rourke’s Addictions presentation was of great interest in helping someone very important to me.
- Lindsay Kenney was very encouraging that I can make a real difference for people even though I’m not a therapist.
- Although I’ve done a lot of work on myself alone being in a group is very powerful. I gained something from each presenter.
- I loved the incredible joy and enthusiasm presented through the masters.
- Patricia Carrington was particularly enthralling. The caliber of her presentations was outstanding. I loved her training and tips on Choices and positive resources and especially the “Thanking Yourself” Exercise.
- The event was well organized. All practitioners were kind, knowledgeable and professional. Nice variety of personalities and numbers of years of experience in the was all valuable. Good variety of issues highlighted and they were presented well with humor – good vibes throughout. I truly appreciate the high integrity of this group!
- Each personality was a great addition – like different ‘aspects’ of EFT. Thanks for this opportunity – even better than what I was expecting.
- Lindsay Kenney was clear, able to be heard and conducted an energetic session. I came away actually ‘getting’ it.
- I loved the wide variety of ways creative people have used EFT and adapted it to their skills. Each shared their strengths in their own way.
- A huge thank you for organizing this and bringing us all together! I loved being a part of a special moment in time to be with the masters all in one place. The masters were extremely approachable and patient with my questions.